Central Campus Space Requests

Space is a critical resource for all of our academic programs, academic support units and administrative operations.  Space in central campus buildings is allocated by the Provost, who seeks the advice of the Space Planning Advisory Committee (SPACe).  If your school or department would like to request additional central campus space, you should complete the Yale Central Space Request Questionnaire and submit it to Lloyd Suttle, Vice Provost for Academic Resources.  The questionnaire requires a signature of the Dean or Vice President, who will be asked to present the request to SPACe. 

Yale Central Campus Space Request Questionnaire