|August 22, 2019||
* Section III (Faculty Ranks, Appointments, and Policies: University-wide): clarified the procedures for the appointment of fully joint and secondary appointments.
* Section IV (Faculty of Arts and Sciences): added provisions regarding secondary appointments consistent with the procedures in Section III.
* Section V (School of Architecture): clarified the procedures for faculty appointment and promotions to make consistent with FASTAP 2007.
* Section VI (School of Art): added description for the ranks of Senior Critic, Critic, and Lecturer; and clarified the School’s leave policy.
* Section VII (Divinity School and Institute of Sacred Music): revised School-specific policies for faculty ranks and leaves.
* Section IX (School of Forestry and Environmental Studies): clarified the School’s leave policy.
* Section X (School of Law): clarified description for the ranks of Clinical Associate Professor of Law and Tutor in Legal Studies.
* Section XI (School of Management): updated description for Appointments, Curriculum, and Strategy Committee; and clarified procedures for term appointments.
* Section XII (School of Medicine): clarified the procedures for appointments and promotions for School of Public Health faculty and clarified the descriptions of the adjunct faculty ranks.
* Section XIV (School of Nursing): clarified the procedures for appointments and promotion.
* Section XV (Research Appointments: University-wide): clarified procedures for the appointment of postdoctoral appointees.
* Section XVII (Leaves of Absence & Teaching Relief: University-wide): clarified the policies regarding teaching relief for child rearing.
|October 17, 2018||
* Updates to Sections III and XVII to clarify the policies related to parental benefits.
* Updates to Section XXI to clarify policies related to short- and long-term medical disability.