In April 2015, Yale students participated in the Association of American Universities’ (AAU) 2015 Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct, a quantitative survey of students’ experiences of sexual misconduct and campus climate. This survey was organized by AAU and conducted by Westat, a nationally recognized research organization. It was offered to students at 27 colleges and universities. Below are the findings of this effort for both Yale and the AAU as well as messages to our community from President Salovey and Deputy Provost Spangler.
- Message from President Salovey
- Introduction to the Westat-Yale Report from Deputy Provost Spangler
- Executive Summary of Westat-Yale Report on the AAU Campus Climate Survey
- Westat-Yale Report on the AAU Campus Climate Survey (with introduction)
- Westat-Yale Data Tables for the AAU Campus Climate Survey
- AAU’s Aggregate Report on the Campus Climate Survey
We welcome the opportunity to engage with the community in meaningful discussions about the findings of this survey and next steps we can take together to address and prevent sexual misconduct. We are in the process of identifying venues for campus conversations and will post updates to this page.